A records map a FQDN (fully qualified domain name) to an IP address and are one of the most common DNS entries. cPanel makes it easy to add or edit your DNS, to create an A record in cPanel, please follow these step:
- Log into your cPanel control panel.
- Under the "Domains" section, find and click the "Simple DNS Zone Editor" icon.
- Select the domain you wish to modify.
- In the "Add an A Record" section, type in the name and IP address you want to point your A record to.
- Click the "Add A Record" button to save changes.
That's it! For more detailed documenation on cPanel Simple DNS Zone editor, please visit https://documentation.cpanel.net/